Medialight Asia's Summer Media Missions Boot-Camp
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - Sunday, July 26, 2020
09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Medialight Asia Creativity Center, Chiang Rai, Thailand
MediaLight Creativity Center, Ban Du, Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai, Thailand
What are you doing this Summer? Why not, ramp up your communication abilities using the new world language of media? These skills will help you in your life's mission, whatever it might be. Media is a great way to spread the gospel and is an important part of your professional development as well.
Master the use of the camera you know best, your iPhone or Android, as a media production powerhouse.
Become a Competent Mobile Video Producer
- Learn how to get professional-looking photos from your mobile device by following the rules of photography that guide the world’s best travel journalists
- Learn to shoot high-quality mobile video by using the same kind of apps as Academy Award-winning director, Steven Soderbergh in his latest two films (shot entirely on an iPhone)
- Learn to shoot promotional video stories that move people to take action
- Produce a travel video that makes people want to go where you lead them
- Improve your camera technique by learning to "bend time" and other tricks used in professional video production
In addition to all this, you get access to our online mobile videography course for FREE so you can prepare yourself before you even get to class.
It will also be a time of spiritual refreshing for you. For two weeks, you’ll be able to feed your soul with worship and God’s word every morning and make amazing new friends you’ll never meet otherwise.
To top it all off, you'll get to log some quality time with a nearby pack of elephants and the Karen tribe that cares for them.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions or just click the ticket and register your seat right now!
See you in July!!!
Medialight Team, Chiang Rai
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details